Carmen L. Haley, MD
Dr. Carmen Haley is double board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in both General Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She graduated from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 2005 and completed her general psychiatric residency at the University of Colorado. Dr. Haley also completed a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, where she served as Chief Resident.
Currently, Dr. Haley is practicing psychiatry in the Denver and Monument areas, working with children and adolescents along with their families. Dr. Haley also works with adults in individual and couples therapy. Her interests include working with individuals who struggle with trauma, depression, ADHD and anxiety, as well as other difficulties.
• American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
• American Psychiatric Association (APA)
• Colorado Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Society (CCAPS)
• Colorado Psychiatric Society (CPS)
• Colorado Association for Infant Mental Health (CoAIMH)